Thursday, November 2, 2017

Trim the Tree


Between making layouts I'm trying to get started on making some Christmas cards.
For this card I used the prompt at  "SOUTHERN GIRLS"   The prompt is It's a Stick Up.
You had to use stickers or anything with a sticky backside.    My length of lights was a border
sticker, the sentiment is a sticker and then I added 3 sticker Christmas trees.   So all stickers/sticky backside except my paper, which became pretty sticky after all the glue I put on it.  LOL

Here is the link to  "SOUTHERN GIRLS"

And as alway the Fun-Day Friday Challenge #213 at   "J0'S SCRAP SHACK"  is anything goes.
So I will enter my card here also.

Here is the link to  "JO'S SCRAP SHACK"



2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara :)
    This is such a cute and festive little card! I love the trees and the cute colored lights trimming that nice edge you created! SO festive! Thank you for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack this week in our Funday Friday Challenge! Have an amazing day!
    Hugs,
    JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of stickers. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge this time around.

    ReplyDelete